Run the original “Mother” route in Ridgefield – where it all began. The race starts at Yanity Gym and ends at Ballard Park on Main Street. It promises to be fast/flat with music at 3 locations. You’ll be cheered on as you cross the finish line and receive your finishers Mother’s Day Rose. Be sure to invite the entire family to celebrate with you at our post race party. Our party features activities, entertainment, and cool products and services from our sponsors. Make this Mother’s Day a one-of-a-kind memory. NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION!
Whether you want to get to the starting line ready to run your best race or you just like meeting and running with new friends, our coached 6-week group-training program does both!
Join our 6 week training program.
1. Sunday afternoons at 4:30 at the Tiger Hollow Track at Ridgefield High School, 700 North Salem Road, beginning March 29, 2015
2. Wednesday mornings at 9:30 at Ridgefield Parks and Recreation, 195 Danbury Road, beginning April 1, 2015.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive:
– 5K training plan & accompanying strength training plan
– 4 levels of coaches for all experience levels
– Weekly group workouts and training workshops
– Motivation, support and a whole lot of fun!